News

Are we still a thing?

Hi guys,

Are we still a guild? I haven't heard one way or the other, but I figured I would drop in since console launch is right around the corner. 

Baddmoon

To be honest, I'm not sure. Activity dropped MAJORLY since the game was delayed a year ago. I'm not sure if we have enough active members to be called an actual guild anymore. But I'm being a pessimist, the guild most likely will stir a bit closer to release. EDIT: Yes, we very much are.

Last edited by Remek Snarlsbane on Fri May 08, 2015 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

Plato

I would like to add that I have received a ton of new applications of people who are joining the guild but just not introducing themselves. I encourage all new members to do that, btw, or at least post on a tread or two, sharing your opinions.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

Plato

I'm sure if you send a mass email or something to check in with people you'll get some numbers who are still interested in the guild.

Einiona wrote:

I'm sure if you send a mass email or something to check in with people you'll get some numbers who are still interested in the guild.

Unfortunately very few members allowed the setting that grants me access to their email, so their is only a small group who I can send such an email to.

Plato

Well, I'm still interested. If we have a solid core of guys that want to play end game and PVP...I'm in. I also have four guys at work that all want in. I'll have them apply. In the meantime my PSN in Baddmoon. When you send friend requests say something about our guild so I know who you are.

Badd

I'll be in. We might be better off recruiting in game to beef up our guild. Until then though its hard waiting years for a game and many of these people did just that. We should see people activate with hopes for a clan invite upon buying the game.

PSN name and x360 GT are Wuufus

That sucks. I'm still down to join up, with or without a large group. This waiting is so painful..

Recruiting in-game is probably our best bet since most players on console are too casual to go out of the game to join a guild (If that makes any sense).

Last edited by Remek Snarlsbane on Sun May 03, 2015 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Plato

It's been quite a hiatus, but I'm still in. I also have a couple friends that might be interested in joining although one of them is rather reluctant.

"Seeking to forget makes exile all the longer; the secret of redemption lies in remembrance."

-Richard von Weizsaecker

I am still in. I will definitely become more active now as its out next month.

"Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure."

Ja as time goes on i think there will be more people coming on. It would be a good idea to send an email or maybe a message to the persons PSN ID to see if they are still in.

Would it be annoying and spam to send a mass message to people who are still active on the site on PSN to find out who is in and who is not? We could use that to organize pve and pvp raids as well.

PSN name and x360 GT are Wuufus
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em